Certified Unheated 1.91 Carats Purple-Blue Color Change Sapphire Set In 18K White Gold Diamond Ring

SOLD, Customized for Ms Gen, Singapore. 
"I happen to chance upon Sheila's blog and I must say that I'm glad that I did. Sheila provided excellent service and was patient in answering my questions and assisting me in choosing the stone. Her attitude and zest towards her work can be seen through the final product and working with her, experiencing her passion, has left me very satisfied with my ring. Two thumbs up!" 

Certified Unheated 1.91 Carats Purple-Blue Sapphire Set In 18K White Gold Diamond Ring
Customized engagement ring with 5 pcs of Natural Diamonds 0.18ctw.
This well-cut untreated/ unheated sapphire exhibits a shift from purple to blue under different light condition. A beautiful ring of a life time. 

No comments: